 General / 31025
  Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work

Actually, i've seen tons of Green quarter-domes on Brickbay lately for less than $5. You should check it out! A lot of people seem to be liquidating 6199 sets. I bought about 3 of these and got additional trans-green parts from other folks. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work

Hmmm, maybe I'll check it out. Thanks, I'm going home now, all done for the day, no issues to report. C-ya Eric (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)