 General / 31013
    Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work —Brad Hamilton
   Hi Larry, It was a pre-father's day present to a pre-father. She wanted it delivered to work so she couldn't do it on father's day. I have spent the last 2 years educating my wife that I don't want clothes for any sort of holiday. To me, clothes are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Um... Um... OK, got something I can say that isn't TOO bad. "When temptation comes along, give in to it, it might not come back your way again"... (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)