 General / 30978
    Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts —Tom Stangl
   Plane? You're confusing sets. The plane is in 1371 Spinosaurus Attack Studio, not 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape Communications Corp | A division of AOL Time Warner | iPlanet Support (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts —Chuck Rex
   I did, didn't I? I meant to add something about the other new set I got from the same catalog, the little prop plane with ground crew that is now my fav plane, but I changed my mind, leaving a screwy message. Sorry. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)