 General / 30962
Re: Galactic Shipyard update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I did it again....

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/

Now go look... : )

-Jon

I was wondering... :)

Thanks for putting the Taranis up there. I'm 'sorta' working on a web page
for my main site for the ship so when I have a blurb on both she and her
captain, I'll let you know so you can put it up like you've done for others
(assuming you dont' mind and all <G>).

Everything looks good. Your site is an excellent example of the coming
together of everyone here. Thanks for the effort you've put into it. :)

Joel J