 General / 30944
  Re: Lego Future Endeavors.....

(...) Any chance of talking you into coming to Brickfest? I'm sure there are many like me who would enjoy the opportunity to meet you and listen to you speak about anything Lego. (only 3 days left to register) sheree (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Future Endeavors.....

(...) Ooh, you mean I might get the joy of building some London Busses before the set is re-released as a LEGO Legend? I've been saving up classic doors for you. (...) Yes, please give some thought to Brickfest. I'd love to meet you in person! Frank (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Future Endeavors.....

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3B26BC5C.53C51E...ing.com... (...) I agree, come to Brickfest! -Tim (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Future Endeavors.....

(...) You really should, Gary. After all, you can't spell "Brickfest" without I-S-T-O-K...no, wait, um, "Brickfost?" Darn. It sounded good at first. Anyways, it would be extra-spiffy if you'd come out...even though the hot-tub *is* no doubt nice. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)