 General / 30833
  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

(...) I don't think that is true. (...) I think that so far, they have had these same bricks for several months... I am not complaining, these are a nice assortment. And no it wasn't me. I only bought 2 pounds or so of black tiles. ++Lar (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Well, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not true either. But it'll keep me using my Primo pass fairly regularly for the next year to check on them. Derek (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)