 General / 30812
    Re: Mladen Pejic... Cool down. —Todd Trotter
   Rick seems to be contradicting himself at least on one point. He states that his Scorpion M01 Spidermech was not based off of Mladen's. (...) But, in an earlier post (announcing the creation of his Scorpion M01 Spidermech) he acknowledged to Mladen (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mladen Pejic... Cool down. —Rick Hallman
   (...) When I was looking at his email (firs one) and looking at the siluaritys I had noticed they looked similar but as have many people said there are only so many ways. I made that post back in march or something just to make Mladen happy. I hated (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)