 General / 30784
Re: Designing Lego® Web Pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:20:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sam Hastings writes:
Hi all,

You may have seen the NGLTC image gallery pages, and at the bottom, you may
have seen 'Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator'. Well, guess what. I
clicked the link (http://www.arles.com/), and realised what a great web site
creation tool this is.

So, if you want to make effective image gallery web pages, I suggest you
give this a try.

Also, I'm a relative newbie on Lugnet, can somebody please tell me what
LMKWYT means?

  Our good friend Shiri Dori is the current guru of the Frequently Asked
Question Acronym list, found here:
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

Thanks in advance,

     Dave!