 General / 3077
  Re: Temp Pov Page

Sure is :) I'm trying to rework them a little more, I can't see the pattern on the door yet though, and I want that to show up. those were just a couple of quickies I did trying to figure out if it would work how I wanted :) I know the pictures look (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Temp Pov Page

(...) PSP works great. Another program that does a pretty good job (free to boot) is IrfanView. (URL) (an outstanding program all around - packed with features, yet still compact and simple) Whatever program you use, remember that converting to gif (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)