 General / 30746
    Help Needed —David De Rainville
   Greeting and Salutations! May I first say what a great honour and relief it is to find more "Lego Maniacs" out there like me. Although do I (Or more Did I) have nearly the "Collections" of some of your members. I find it very reliving to now be able (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help Needed —Kevin Wilson
   David De Rainville wrote in message ... (...) let (...) Hi David, You'll get the most answers to this question if you post it in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or lugnet.market.appraisal. Your best bet is to check eBay (www.ebay.com, there's a whole (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)