 General / 30719
  Okay, it's possible...

One can indeed have "too much lego". Or so it seems now that I'm trying to move mine. ...and I have a fairly small (by LUGNET standards) collection... -JDF (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Okay, it's possible...

(...) I started to think that when moving mine last week and the week before... (I've got about 118K pieces?) I needed 4 separate car loads of almost purely Lego bins to move it... but about the time I got it all in, the feeling of having too much (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)