 General / 30701
Re: New Stop-Motion Lego®-Movie by so far unknown German Lego® Fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 07:06:05 GMT

It's a shame I can only watch the b/w one. The others makes my media player attempt to download some codec stuff and of
course, as always, fails. I have never experienced a successful "download codec" attempt...

/Tore

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

Hi all!

There is a quite new homepage online, where a German AFOL (Marcel Belledin) has
done some brilliant Lego®-movies in Stop-Motion technique.

http://www.Legolomo.de/

Check it out and do not miss his latest creation, the 4th movie:
I had some trouble with the *.mov file of this, but the download of the zipped
file works fine!

http://home.nexgo.de/leglo/LegoLomo-IV.zip

The movies have a quite simple story, but are very well made. They have no
speach, so everybody can enjoy them easily. Have fun!

Kind regards,

Ben