 General / 30617
Re: Pause at a new location... huh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 08:33:56 GMT

Hi Shiri,

Actually Pause Set Reference never taken down, just changed its place
sometime in 1998 (IIRC). The lugnet database that we use all the time,
based on Lou Zucaro's awesome database, since he donated all his work to
the Lugnet at the very beginning..:-)

Look at this:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/

Selçuk

Shiri Dori wrote:

Hey all,

I just found (through a Fibblesnork link to Lou Zucaro) that the lego Pause
reference has been moved...:

http://www.brickmeister.com/pause/

...with a notice, too.... saying:

Please note that the Pause LEGO Reference guide has not been updated in a
long, long time. It has been put back online simply for the sake of
nostalgia. Thanks to all of those who have written expressing your enthusiasm
for the Pause pages in the past. :)

Well, wow, cool. I didn't even know Pause was ever taken down, but good to
know it's back. ;-) (I knew it hadn't been updated for years, of course...
but still).

Plus, I'm interested in the brickmeister.com domain. It has an "under
construction" symbol, nothing there yet... but it's a *lego* under
construction symbol. ;-) Now I wonder... is Lou planning some surprises for us?

Sorry to blow anyone's cover if it's supposed to be a surprise... I'm curious!

-Shiri

"Curiousity killed the cat."
"Good. I'm allergic to cats."