 General / 30601
    Brickshelf update? —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Kevin, I don't know what email you're using at the moment, so I'm posting here. I've uploaded some scans weeks ago, and wondered when they might appear, as the last update goes back to march..... Cheers! Duq P.S. I've more stuff to scan, but at the (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf update? —Richard W. Schamus
   I'm going to take the liberty of answering partially for Kevin (He can smack me for it when he sees me again sometime in the near future). Kevin has been in the midst of moving household for the past 3 months. Though he is in his new residence, he's (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.general)