 General / 30598
30597  |  30599
Subject:
The whole "feedback" issue...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 20:55:21 GMT

I have been reading some of the things said in the "I'm back..." thread, mostly
concerning the whole "feedback" issue.

Let me say this:

Why do all of you people, who say that you don't get enough replies to your
posts, actually take a couple of days/weeks/months to actually build an
impressive model, which will amaze both yourselves and others as well?

Then why don't all of you post a message here on LUGNET which directs people to
your creation. And then if you still don't get any replies, complain!

Please, try this experiment before you protest.

<sighs>

Honestly, do you guys/gals think that a 100 piece MOC should get the same
response as a 1000 piece MOC?

Maybe, if it is really good, but most likely not.

Not only that, do you guys/gals think that a model which is build studs-on-top
(SOT), should get the same level of praise as a model which is build
studs-not-on-top (SNOT)?

No.

<sighs again>

And the last thing I have to say is:

Everyone has ups and downs. So what if you didn't get a single reply to your
MOC post, try again! Except this time around, build something even more complex
and challenging.

These are my opinions and I stand firmly by them.

If you wish to contradict me, please do so.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm