 General / 30459
  Re: Confusing dates for Shop at Home

Another note about the Bionicle release, I just got off of the phone with a S@H rep that told me my Bionicle order was shipped today. I called to cancel due to the long wait, but he told me they are on the way. He also told me my online order I (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)