 General / 30455
    Brickbay down again? May 23 —Mark Papenfuss
   Hi all, I was wondering if it was just me - or is BB down again? I was on it just fine, then it just stopped working - can somebody confirm this? I can get the mainpage once every 20 tries, bu nothing else at all :( Thanks! Mark P mfuss903 (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickbay down again? May 23 —Mark Papenfuss
   'DOH! Now it works! arg!! Its like my car when I take it in the shop "it makes this noise, here listen (start up car - it purrs like a kitten) lol. So never mind :/ Thanks! Mark P mfuss903 (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickbay down again? May 23 —Scott Chambers
   I get the sorry page, its down again right now. I can't get into it at all. Scott :-[ (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general)