 General / 30453
    Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth —Frank Filz
   (...) For myself, I think I'll have to buy one of each since I'm going for set number completeness (interestingly, the way I figure it, I only need to buy 5 "My Trains" to be complete, at least one small train, at least one large train, at least one (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general)