 General / 30442
  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) More to the point: Shooting or non-shooting cannon? Or will they split 'em up again? all best Lindsay XFUT -> .pirates (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) That is a good question. I have loads of shooting cannon already, but I also have numerous non-shooting cannon. I dunno -- one shoots, the other looks cool with the crossed cannon emblem. Ah, who knows...? I just hope its not the (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Yes, except for the bronze ones which are green ;-) JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Why would they suddenly change their policy on shooting cannons? European lawyers just ain't any good <g>. Expect the split to continue. Bruce (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Yeah, but us Europeans may get non-shooting cannons :( Better stock up on service packs... Steve "Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message news:GDsLs8.Hqv@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Way ahead of ya! 45 service packs are on their way. I must admit I didn't get the cannon service packs because they were shooting, I got them because they have wheels! :-) Bruce (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

No no - that's *good*. Non-shooting cannon are *much* better looking. And once you've fired one, who cares? It's not like you can fire a broadside at once, is it? (BTW, if anyone has any mint, unused, non-shooting cannon they'd like to swap for (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)