 General / 30385
30384  |  30386
Subject:
Lego Palm Pilot Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 10:05:09 GMT

Hi Everyone

I was just wondering if anyone has created (or is using) any cool Lego Palm
Pilot programs??

I am about to buy a used Palm Pilot, and I wanted to incorporate it into my
Lego collecting.

Does anyone have a Lego Database or anything similar on ANY PDA, I would be
curious to know how you have set it up.

note: I have found these two Lego Palm websites if anyone is at all
interested.

http://www.beanos.com/~tsoutij/legopalm.php - The Evil Lego Palm (Palm Pilot
made out of Lego)
http://www.advancenet.net/~kory/pilot/ - Palm Programs to use with LEGO®