 General / 30278
Re: Bionicle found in GA, also got the first comic.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 22:24:14 GMT

This comic book also comes with this months Mania magazine, in the mail.

Rose

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message
Hi,
I had an interesting trip to the Lego Outlet Mall in Dawsonville GA. • First
off, I picked up 3 of the little Bionicle sets.  Pretty simple • construction,
fairly interesting pieces.  The sales clerk then gave me a packet with the
Bionicle Comic #1 by DC.  Great art in the book.  Only 16 pages and it is
the first of three.
In the pack with the comic is the May/June Mania magazine.  Dunno if this
has been posted but set 1808 ($9.99)is available through it (airplane) and
1370 ($19.99) Raptor Attack Studio is as well.

Build on!

Chris <><