 General / 30218
  Re: War Toys? (was: Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.)

(...) Good point. And they were, after all, the "Knights of the Sky." I've always found it odd, the love affair with the Camel--there's only one left in existence, after all. Side note: I mentioned this in .loc.nl, but I'll add it here: Anyone else (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: War Toys? (was: Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.)

wow! that looks like it is a better model than even the 8480 shuttle! I wish it would make it into production, I'd buy it! (URL) Heverly (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: War Toys? (was: Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.)

(...) Historical Designs of military and non-military vehicles by LEGO would be welcome. I think there is an untapped market that LEGO could sell to. I was told that this model was not of a high enough quality to be offered in an aviation related (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)