 General / 30129
    Re: New Sculpture on Lego S@H —Bob Parker
   (...) Yes! I second that! The price is only $49.99 [+ s/h of course] with a piece count of 577. I wonder exactly how the rigging for the wing is built? Does this mean that a Fokker biplane or triplane is next? The Red Baron's plane would be awesome. (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Sculpture on Lego S@H —Ka-On Lee
   (...) It looks more like a model team set then a regular sculpture. And since they already got the stickers, may be they should make the Spitfire! (...) They were against making modern military sets. The 5928 bi-plane from the advanture theme were (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general)