 General / 30111
    LEGO Humor —Greg Perry
   One of the web sites I try to visit for a daily chuckle is www.fadetoblack.com They have humorous features each day such as The Unintentionally Funny Web Site of the Day, Obscure ebay Auction of the Day, and Today's List. Today's List is "The Top 8 (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Humor —Matt Brooks
   (...) BWHAHAHAAA...AAA! OK, just wasted about four hours pouring over that website. How hilarious! Nothing to do with Lego, just funny enough to tickle me rotten. GREAT! I loved the obscure EBAY site of the week and the Mr. QBert campaign. People (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)