 General / 30043
Re: S@H Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 20:49:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Richard W. Schamus writes:
In case anyone is interested, when I ordered one of each of the new trains,
just now, the S@H rep told me that the truck with the sets is due in to the
wharehouse sometime today. So, your train(s) could be arriving to you within
the next couple of days, (hopefully).

I hope that this makes everyone as happy as it did me.

I received a ship conformation notice for KT204 and the Light Unit for Train
at exactly: Fri, 4 May 2001 15:21:23 -0400 (EDT) The order was placed on
Wednesday, May 30.
I guess the first U.S. orders should have arrived by now. I hope my order
arrives early next week.
Bert Waters