 General / 30033
Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 18:20:58 GMT

DEFINITELY, bring back the long Technic beams!!!!  Oh, and I think a lot of
others like myself would love to get the hands on these, the harbor
baseplates with slipway.   I saw them but it didn't say if they were the
nice light gray when they were available or the current dark gray(which I
don't like) today.  Anyone know?

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
"Thomas Avery" <tanyatj@texas.net> wrote in message
This sucks for the people in the US. I just checked out S@H for the UK • and
freaked out! It was like stepping back in time. Large beams in different
colors, bulldozer chain links, old tires (the solid ones), 4.5V motors, • etc.

HEY LEGO: WHY DON'T YOU OFFER THIS IN THE US?

If I saw the same items offered here, for the US, I'd have a massive • order
going as quick as I could, never mind the bank account. I'm sure there • are
plenty of people that would immediately order large amounts of parts. • (HEY
LEGO: HERE'S A CHANCE TO MAKE SOME $$$ !!!)

I agree 100%  I will buy a LOT of 1x16 Technic beams (and other sizes) in • Gray,
White, Yellow, and Black.  PLEASE offer them!  The beams pack we had • before in
S@H is not no longer available, time to bring them in in bulk.

And, this means the studded beams, not the studless ones ;-)

-Tim