 General / 29998
    Re: when did lego switch to the "new type" toros —Tim Courtney
   "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3AEFAC50.FE90FD....com.au... (...) By torso design, do you mean the connections to the legs on the inside? The design changed (I noticed that too) but I don't know exactly when it (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: when did lego switch to the "new type" toros —Steve Bliss
   (...) The new X-tab torso design first appeared in the 1998 World Cup soccer sets. I think the Xtreme Team sets also used this new style torso, just a short time later. The new design seems to be easier to fit together, holds better overall, but is (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: when did lego switch to the "new type" toros —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) I just realised that I happen to own an aquasharks torso on the old style and one in the new style. (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.general)