 General / 29881
    Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sorry, in what way is (URL) propaganda, exactly? It may be presenting information about things that you'd rather it didn't, but that's about it. FUT off-topic.debate (...) There is no way to stop a site from being nominated. ++Lar (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award! —Gary Istok
    (...) Lar, how can I put it subtly, Scott (whom I have met, and is a great guy), happens to be a card carrying member, and of the same affiliation as ... (and I am sure he voted for...) dubya. 'Nuff said? (Not that there is anything wrong with (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I have met him too, I think he's a great guy too, and I know what party you mean... but when he throws a zinger like calling this site "propaganda" I am going to zing back. As usual, he doesn't want to discuss his zinger here, (although he (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)