 General / 29871
    Re: Different types of parts bags within a set —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) I think it is to keep the bag from "exploding" if it's put under preassure. I think it's mostly the bags with lot's of small pieces that has the holes. /Tobbe (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Different types of parts bags within a set —Josh Stein
   (...) I just bought the Tie-Fighter kit - and about five of the bags in it were the type with holes - most of them were actually the larger pieces... How long has this been going on? Is it possible it's just different packaging plants? (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)