 General / 29862
    Re: Stuck pieces ... nobody laugh —John Radtke
   (...) has anyone found a good way to get a handlebar piece out of a 1x1 clip plate? Such as the assembly seen in Darth Maul's little speeder thing. It goes in there nice and tight and I've never been able to get a good enough hold to pull them apart (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stuck pieces ... nobody laugh —Steve Burge
   Pulling it straight out is the best way (I mean really straight, make sure you're pulling the handlebar piece out of the top of the clip perfectly. Grip the clip in one hand and the handlebar in another - I find hooking two fingers around it works. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)