 General / 29854
  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

(...) These were the questions I submitted: I'll post the responses should I be contacted by btl enterprises in the future! If anyone else in the community has purchased from this individual, please lets us know the validity of his claims! ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

I'll try to remember to look at the ones I bought from them last year tonight and answer what I can. I DO remember that the visors are glued down, but I was able to break many of them free so they pivoted without them looking too bad. (...) -- | Tom (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

(...) I bought a 6339 from BTL last year... it arrived fast, and generally in very good state for a used set (all stickers present, 3 parts substituted as was mentioned in advance) I was quite pleased with the deal overall (reasonable price and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

OK, looking at the figs I have here... Arms, legs, and hands move Waist and head are glued to the torso Helmet is glued to the head Visor is glue to the helmet Blacktron does NOT have the stud on the back, black visor is glued on above the face (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)