 General / 29833
Re: Lego copyrights native language
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:05:13 GMT

"pete white" <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:GCAz19.F4r@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Though you would have to say it is no more an issue than calling a • minifig
Jack Stone.
Are all the Jacks of the world going to be taking issue with Lego for • using
their name?

Not really an apt comparison.

I though it was exactly the comparison
Didnt this thread start in relationship to Maoris complaining that Lego had
trademarked their names?

As in Pete White[TM]

:-)

Imagine waking up one morning and finding a law suit in your mail
restraining you from using your name.

regards
lawrence