 General / 29802
  Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany (Part II)

(...) I liked it too, but its small for my taste, my towns' trucks would breack it. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany (Part II)

(...) Somehow I suspect that the good burghers of 1700 Amsterdam who first caused those bridges to be built weren't really worrying about that. :-) I've been to Amsterdam (and don't ask me what I did there, other than festing with JA, JJ and NH) and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)