 General / 29771
    Re: CLSotW - help wanted —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes, a commmittee of people on tap seems ideal. May I suggest that we lengthen the cycle so that there is a weeks delay between the vote and when the site is posted. That builds up a buffer of time. Now, with that buffer, work the committee (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: CLSotW - help wanted Todd Lehman
   (...) OK, one step at a time here. Right now, I just want to know if someone can help with writing reviews. In the future, it would probably make sense to review a site as soon as it's on the nomination list, so that come Sunday, the review is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: CLSotW - help wanted —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Fine, fine, not trying to overcomplicate things... I'm just saying that I am interested but I need flexibility. Once in a while I have time, but most of the time I don't. I bet a lot of other helpers are in the same situation. Or maybe I'm (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)