 General / 29763
  CLSotW - help wanted

I could use help updating CLSotW each week. As you may have noticed, I've let it get quite behind recently, which really bothers me. The easy part each week is updating the pages...that goes pretty quick. The hard part is going through each site, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

I'll help. Rick (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

I would be willing to help with writing reviews. Maybe some sort of CLSotW committee or something could be organized. Bryan Beckwith "LUGNET Admin" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:3ae1d6c5.175536...net.com... (...) The (...) week, (...) two (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

(...) Yes, a commmittee of people on tap seems ideal. May I suggest that we lengthen the cycle so that there is a weeks delay between the vote and when the site is posted. That builds up a buffer of time. Now, with that buffer, work the committee (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

(...) OK, one step at a time here. Right now, I just want to know if someone can help with writing reviews. In the future, it would probably make sense to review a site as soon as it's on the nomination list, so that come Sunday, the review is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

(...) Fine, fine, not trying to overcomplicate things... I'm just saying that I am interested but I need flexibility. Once in a while I have time, but most of the time I don't. I bet a lot of other helpers are in the same situation. Or maybe I'm (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

(...) I can do this, and I'd love to help. Send me a url and try me out ;-) Richard Still baldly going... (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

(...) I'd be glad to help, it seems a lot of people would. I think a good idea would be to assign someone each week to write the review, since a couple of people are willing to. -Shiri (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)