 General / 29716
  Re: Promo European ferry

(...) The ferry route between Göteborg, Sweden and Fredrikshaven, Danmark via Stenalines also has some promotional lego boat sets for sale, at least when I took that ferry a year ago. //Henry Chea (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Promo European ferry

(...) And yes they still have them, well they did when I went over there a couple of days ago. With the current exchange rate they worked out at just over £15.00. Michael. (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Promo European ferry

(...) Correction: We took the ferry. :o) (...) ... which is hugely overpriced, even for a Lego set! /Tore (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)