 General / 2971
2970  |  2972
Subject:
animated lego movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:56:23 GMT

Hi everyone! I'm josh. I've been quietly been building a huge lego collection
over the past couple of years and checking out the cool lego sites (not to
mention some awful sites that slipped through the cracks ;) . So I feel that I
know whats going on in the lego world even if you dont know me. This
announcement is to tell you about "The Foundling" a great animated movie I
made about an alcoholic belville girl and her rise to power. The set is big
and looks good (all lego of course). This is what some coworkers thought of it
"I found it to be very original and well crafted, a modern classic. I loved
the (original?) music." Bob Goodhue
"The greatest lego movie I have ever seen!" - Holden Magroin
(I'm sorry, I don't know a Holden Magroin, If I knew they were going to do
that I wouldn't have let them type their own reviews!)

Anyway, I'm selling this movie(Is this an innappropriate forum for this? if
so Im sorry) I'm going to send Todd a copy so he can see it and hopefully give
you all an unbiased opinion of it. Or you can email me for more info. I also
have no friends who like lego like i do so I would love to hear from other
fans in the boston area to get together for lego talkin' and whatnot