 General / 29668
  Re: what rides are there at legoland califonia?

Most of the rides at Legoland are designed for kids about 6-10 (not surprising since this is the same age range as most LEGO sets). The also have some designed for even younger. No rides are designed for adults. The roller coasters are the most (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what rides are there at legoland califonia?

(...) ok, thanks for the info. We arent planing on going for a while, I have to save up the cost of getting there first :) But magic mountain sounds like a cool place to go, thanks for the info :) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)