 General / 29633
Re: Which set(s) contained these pieces : 825 Door 1 x 3 x 4 Left with Window + 826 (... right ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:09:48 GMT

I suspect that you already have the answer to the question regarding the
1x3x4 door with window, but, as this is my first posting to LUGnet, I
thought I would try to ensure it was entirely non-contentious!

Could it be a door like the one shown in < http://guide.lugnet.com/set/336 >
(although this is a 1x3x3 door).  Once you've looked it up in Brickshelf,
you'll find lots of other sets with similar doors, in the Large Vehicle
series.

Robert Spinks

In lugnet.general, Ronan Webb writes:
Anyone know which set these are from (c. years 1968-70)

825 Door 1 x 3 x 4 Left with Window
826 Door 1 x 3 x 4 Right with Window

I am told they are from a truck.

Any ideas ?