 General / 29622
  BrickDreams Scene #11 Released

I've just released Scene #11, but with much hesitation. #11 is quite a bit different from previous scenes, and is definitely questionable in the eyes of TLC's fair play policy. See for yourself: (URL) case anyone's interested, the MOC photograph was (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  RE: BrickDreams Scene #11 Released

(...) bit different from previous scenes, and is definitely questionable > in the eyes of TLC's fair play policy. See for yourself: (...) (URL) second one is supposed to look like a scan) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDreams Scene #11 Released

(...) I want to buy that thing even though I'm not sure what it is! :-) Very nice. ++Lar (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDreams Scene #11 Released

This is really cool, I wish I knew how to do the same...i'd be great! Who dos'nt want to goto the store and pick-up an RCX Bug by Micah? I'll take one! Thanks. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDreams Scene #11 Released

Bram, I love the 9 to 99 age thing on the side! Plus the model is really cool too, good graphics....dang I wish I knew how to do that! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDreams Scene #11 Released

(...) Nice. Where did you get the galaxy background for the box one? Make it from scratch? (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDreams Scene #11 Released

(...) Yes, I created the background in POV-Ray using objects from a galaxy include file. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)