 General / 29593
    Re: How do you store your shields? —Ryan Cassell
   Most of the solutions already posted are probably the best professional ways to store separate stuff but my method is all econo style. Yogurt Containers! Yogurt containers, comes in three different sizes (at least in canada) and nice and smooth on (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.storage)

        Re: How do you store your shields? —James Simpson
   (...) I never considered that solution. Some times, though, the problem isn't so much the container scratching the shields as it is the possibility of the shields scratching each other. james (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.storage)