 General / 29569
    Re: Ugliest Set Ever? (Was Re: Truth in Advertising - an honest man!) —David Simmons
   (...) I guess you could consider this set "ugly", but it's one of the best parts buys of any of the Star Wars line (or any of the recent themes for that matter!). Dave (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ugliest Set Ever? (Was Re: Truth in Advertising - an honest man!) —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
     I agree on its ugliness. The parts do however make up for this though. 4 white inverse corner slopes, which I thought was going to be a SPUD, 1 big gray solid dish, 4 1/4 round panels (the new kind), and c3po in a set that doesn't cost 100 dollars. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)