 General / 29548
    Re: Ugliest Set Ever? (Was Re: Truth in Advertising - an honest man!) —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I have one Forbidden Island and that's one too many, while I have 5 or so Crossbone Clippers, but I gotta go with the Crossbones Clipper as the ugliest Pirate set. Forbidden Island I can fix with a green or beige baseplate, CC takes a lot more (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)