 General / 29534
    Darth Vader's LEGO Powerbook Etch-A-Sketch —Micah J. Mabelitini
   Here's a pic of one of my brother's MOC's from last summer that I stumbled across in my misc. images folder last night: it's a fully functional Macintosh Powerbook Duo 230, re-cased in a whole bunch of black Technic beams. Notice that the power (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic) !