 General / 2950
  Re: hats

(...) Bram, A couple things are worth noting here: 1. That image isn't really a version of the logo. Note that it's in the wrong orientation (flipped along one axis and rotated 90 degrees) and apart from it not having solid flat edges, it also has 6 (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

One quick point, the hat I did is text only. I have permission for text only, and have no intent of a logoed version until and unless the trademark holder (that's Todd and Suz) grants it. I don't anticipate that in time for the opening. (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) Sorry, I wasn't trying to encourage using the logo without your permission, Todd. Also, I realize that it would be very difficult to embroider the back-lighting behind the studs! --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)