 General / 2949
  Re: hats

Todd, I never saw that before, I must add it to my website. is there a disclaimer on how to use it? Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) Thanks, Todd. I will put it on my page soon.... Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) It's rather informal... As long as you use the HTML code shown, you're free to display the image it on as many webpages as you like. You don't need to have a disclaimer stating that the page is not part of the www.lugnet.com website, but the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: hats

(...) Todd, Why force _top? Why not also allow new? -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)