 General / 29447
RE: Mercedes-Benz truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:03:14 GMT

I've built in 6wide size (I'm one of those guys who build 8wide
trains,so why not 6 wide trucks?)

6 wide is definitely the way to go!  Although I have made trailers for 6
wide tracktors 8 wide...  4 wide trucks always look so tiny.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4057

Amazing detail, as always!  Does the detail compromise the structural
integrity, or is there enough frame left to keep it strong?  You've inspired
me to definitely build a 10 wide tractor-trailer when I'm done with my
spaceplane.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu