 General / 29427
    Re: All quiet on the TLC Front??? —William R. Ward
   (...) Are you referring to the lugnet.lego.direct newsgroup, or Lego Direct in the broader sense? As far as Lugnet goes, I can't help but wonder if the recent policy change, blocking Lego from posting outside the lugnet.lego.* groups, has anything (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: All quiet on the TLC Front??? —Dan Jezek
   (...) I don't think so. I think even if they were publicly banned from Lugnet for whatever reason, it wouldn't affect Lego Direct a bit. They'll go where money is, plain and simple, nothing more, nothing less. (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)