 General / 29422
  Re: All quiet on the TLC Front???

(...) I'll say, One side of me says that it is so cool that we have gotten what we have but another side says I want more. I don't know if they are working up to a big batch release or if they are just spoon feeding us with little tiny portions. I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: All quiet on the TLC Front???

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:GBC6I2.398@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) plates (...) way (...) I think the things I want most now are gray 2x2 tiles in bulk, and Technic beams in Black, White, and Gray (can I hope for (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)