 General / 29421
  All quiet on the TLC Front???

It sure has been quiet on the Lego Direct front. No new parts sets..... rather disappointing. I wonder what the future holds? I do wish they would come out with some more items, especially windows (castle and town), some arches would be nice, as (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: All quiet on the TLC Front???

(...) I'll say, One side of me says that it is so cool that we have gotten what we have but another side says I want more. I don't know if they are working up to a big batch release or if they are just spoon feeding us with little tiny portions. I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: All quiet on the TLC Front???

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:GBC6I2.398@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) plates (...) way (...) I think the things I want most now are gray 2x2 tiles in bulk, and Technic beams in Black, White, and Gray (can I hope for (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: All quiet on the TLC Front???

(...) Are you referring to the lugnet.lego.direct newsgroup, or Lego Direct in the broader sense? As far as Lugnet goes, I can't help but wonder if the recent policy change, blocking Lego from posting outside the lugnet.lego.* groups, has anything (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: All quiet on the TLC Front???

(...) I don't think so. I think even if they were publicly banned from Lugnet for whatever reason, it wouldn't affect Lego Direct a bit. They'll go where money is, plain and simple, nothing more, nothing less. (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)